Understanding Radon in Alberta
The Invisible Health Hazard
What is Radon?
The Danger of Radon
Types of Radon Tests
Action Steps if Levels Exceed 200 Bq/m³
96 Hour Residential Screening
- When you require a test with a fast turnaround time.
- Perfect for pre-home inspections or if you are purchasing a home and would like to know the Radon levels before you buy.
- In accordance with C-NRPP Guidelines this test will be no less than 4 days in duration.
- Windows must remain closed for the entire duration of the test.
- It is still recommended to perform a long term test during the first heating season once you occupy the home* Available for purchase.
Do It Yourself Radon Test
- A long term Radon Test that YOU place for a minimum of 91 days. According to Health Canada, Long Term Tests are best performed during the Heating Season.
- If you place the device outside of heating season, just be sure to leave it until you also get 3 months during the heating season. Ex. place device in July, you would leave it until the end of January (minimum).
- I am not responsible for any errors during testing.
- To Purchase Your Do It Yourself Kit Please click below.
Buy Your Peace Of Mind
Ensure your safety with our long-term radon test, designed for a minimum duration of 91 days. Adhering to Health Canada's recommendations, we suggest conducting this test primarily during the heating season for optimal accuracy and peace of mind.